One of the best MBA colleges in India,Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran is a perfect choice if one wants to pursue a two year MBA program. Interactive lectures, meticulous debates, knowledgeable sessions with business pros; These sure are vital to create business leaders of tomorrow. Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran is excelling with this.
At CGC, it never gets boring. Because age old techniques can get repetitive and create a learning block. To drive the point home, CGC makes sure the course stays interesting and engaging. Associating with business giants, the college supplements the learning with
- case studies
- management centric games
- business scenario-simulation workshops
- corporate role plays
- Group exercises involving discussions on current topics
- Team projects
- Personal-skill development workshops
- Regular industrial visits
Management Programs offered by Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran are designed to match the current market demand.
- Bachelors of Business Administration – BBA (3 years)
- BBA in Service Industry Management (3 years)
- Bachelors of Commerce Honors (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration MBA (2 years)
- Master of Commerce M.Com (2 years)
How to seek admission to management programs (or any program) in Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran
Procedure to apply
- Steps to fill the form
- Visit the CGC website
- Click on the admission icon
- Create an ID and fill out the form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the prospectus and college fee to CGC account via a safe online payment mode
- Steps for walk-in admissions
- Applicants are required to fill an online application form at the admission desk
- Students would be required to submit the original copies of their official qualification documents
- Students are required to provide 5 passport size photographs
- The admission will be confirmed post the eligibility check and submission of fee
- PTU counselling
- Admissions are carried out based on the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) rank
- PTU Jalandhar conducts online counselling
- Students can apply for PTU counselling based on their diploma marks
Fee Structure at CGC Landran
|Management Program||Duration||Semester 1||Semester 2 onwards|
|MBA||2 years||INR 47,000||INR 43,000|
|Masters of Commerce M.Com||2 years||INR 2,6050||Semester 2&4: INR 12,200
Semester 3: INR 23,450
|Bachelors of Business Administration||3 years||INR 3,0050||Semester 2,4&6
|BBA in Service Industry Management||3 years||INR 58,450||Semester 2,4&6
|Bachelors of Commerce Honors||3 years||INR 30,050||Semester 2,4&6
Advantage CGC or Why CGC
- Sports and exercise are given equal importance as the curriculum study.
Students are encouraged to undertake physical & sports activities as a part of college life. Many sports persons are discovered or created this way.
At CGC, best books are not given out, love of reading is inculcated.
State-of-the-art classrooms along with opportunities to learn through e-courses
Give hands-on experience in the hi-tech, fully equipped environment.
- International Tie-ups
Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran has tie-ups with more than 30 foreign universities to provide a wide range of options.
- Winter/Summer schools
- International training and internship
- Semester exchange
- Higher education opportunities
- Research and Innovation
CGC Landran believes in learning through research. The entire curriculum is designed around this theme. Research is a very helpful tool not just for students but for teachers alike. Teachers can benefit from improvising learning techniques, along the way.
- CGC Campus has witnessed an exponential growth in R&D activities over the years
- Engineering Departments regularly take up consultancy work
- Across PhD departments, research is thoroughly undertaken. Department studies have been published and presented at notable symposiums and seminars
- With full liberty to work on their ideas, students have been able to achieve the following
- Novel Design for CANSAT containing container and gloder to measure atmospheric pressure
- Unfolded mechanism for large wings (Patent filed at Burkett, USA)
- EFFI Cycle organised by the Society of Automotive Engineers beat 110 teams across North India
- Mini F1 car at Lincoln Nebraska, USA
- MNC Caterpillar India Pvt. Ltd awards engineers with the first position nationally
- Industrial Collaboration
- Cisco Networking Academy
- MoU with SAP
- Campus Connect with Infosys Limited
- MoU with World Association for Small and Medium Enterprises
- MoU for Intellectual Property with Ennoble IP. The company is sensitizing the whole campus towards patents and IP rights for trademark, publications, software
- NETSmartz is a MoU for hands-on live support for programs to upgrade the skills of faculty members and encourage student exposure to emerging technologies
- ABC Tech serve
- USV limited
- And many more
Placements at Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran
Good talent never gets ignored. Most of the best names in the industry have been recruiting with CGC Landran. Industry Academia Interface builds a firm foundation for corporate interface.
Be it management or any other program, Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran is one of the best colleges to get in.