The Common European Framework System was described by the Council of Europe that standardized the exams in various levels A1, B1, A2, B2, and C1, C2. You often hear from the people who can speak English at a B1 level or A1 English speaker. These levels describe the ability of the learners in a particular language. Learners have to give exams to achieve the level.
For example, immigrants who want permanent citizenship in the UK have to take and pass the B1 test. Once they pass the exam, they will get a certificate of B1 English test level learner. To give you more detail about the CEFR levels, we have run down each level in detail. So, let’s get started.
The A Level English Test:
A1 level means you are a basic English user:
At the A1 English level, you will learn-
- A basic introduction of oneself and expression that makes conversation engaging and better.
- Interact with the people who speak slowly and in a clear tone.
A2 level means elementary English User:
- Can speak English clearly in shopping, cinema, family, and office.
- Share the queries on the telephone with the customer care experts.
- Routine tasks.
The B Level is an intermediate English user;
At B1 English level, you will learn-
- Understand English books, exchanging information with family, and sharing routine tasks in the office effectively.
- Create the content on topics in which you have a personal interest.
- Describe stories, plans, goals, and opinions in brief.
- It is the B1 test level important for the UK Visa?
- English level test implies that a candidate is good at reading, writing, speaking, and listening. He can effectively express himself in front of anyone and can live in the UK without facing a communication gap. So, if you want to head to the UK for a job or study, then you have to take and pass the B1 English level test. You can make B1 test booking online as well from the migrant’s agents’ websites.
B2 English level is an upper-intermediate level:
At B2 English level you will learn;
- Understand the complex ideas written in English which are related to their field.
- Easily react to the conversation without putting a strain on the brain.
- Create a range of content on any subject.
The C level is a fluent and proficient user:
At C1 level, a learner will learn-
- Create content without doing research.
- Express ideas on any topic.
- Spontaneously react to their interest subjects.
- Create unique, well-researched, and engaging text on the complex subject.
At the C2 level, a learner will learn.
- Read, write, speak, and listen to everything clearly and give the answers which are grammatically correct and well-structured.
- Summarize the information from the various paragraphs.
- Express themselves easily in-front of a huge audience.
We hope this comprehensive guide on the Common European Framework System helps you a lot. You can also make B1 test booking if you want to pass the third level English proficiency test.