These little foods bring many advantages
Nuts are classified as that because each one has one characteristic to keep: inside their natural composition (without human manipulation) they have under 50% water. They are considered nuts Almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pine nuts, pistachios, chestnuts, peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds (pipes), sesame seeds, and pumpkin seeds. Furthermore with this particularity, another benefits do nuts share? The nutritionist Laura Romero within the Nutrest center lets us know.
Nutritional characteristics of nuts:
- They consist mainly of fats, a protein of vegetable origin, fiber, vitamins of group B and E, additionally to minerals, magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, among others.
To improve your health
- Vitamin E Antioxidant serves to fight toxins, substances that handle the introduction of degenerative illnesses and premature aging.
- They have a lot of the Vitamin b complex, which combined with the mineral salts of phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, causing them to be a very appropriate food for people vegetarian people who would like to eliminate meat inside their dishes.
- Ingestion of nuts helps with stopping weak bones.
- Because of their calorie consumption and carbohydrates, nuts are recommended for individuals who make prolonged physical efforts, for instance athletes.
- Guide decrease the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL) while growing the ‘good’ (High-density lipoprotein), due to its content in healthy fats also referred to as unsaturated, and its Omega-3 efa’s.
- Like a wealthy way to obtain protein and alpha-linolenic acidity, they safeguard and revitalize the skin.
- Due to the B complex, they be a part of cell renewal processes, growing your skin condition, and mucous membranes. Nuts, furthermore, are wealthy in copper, which functions becoming an anti-inflammatory.
- All nuts, especially nuts, almonds, and peanuts, contain zinc, selenium and b vitamin, which keep the hair who is fit.
- They are wealthy in biotin and vitamin e antioxidant, both safeguard cells from environmental damage. Furthermore, copper and biotin can fight thinning hair.
What’s the simplest way to include them inside our diet
Make an effort to consume these questions natural or raw way, much like they leave your covering, without other ingredients added, without frying, without salt.
Do that wealthy recipe
Couscous with nuts and vegetables
250 g wheat semolina
20 g almonds
20 g hazelnuts
20 g peanuts
20 g peeled pistachios
20 g raisins
1 eco-friendly pepper
1 red pepper
Two spoons of essential essential olive oil
Salt to taste
We put the wheat semolina in the bowl and canopy it after a little boiling water, salt plus a handful of drops of oil. Remove, cover the container, and let stand a couple of minutes, prior to the water remains absorbed. (Couscous)
In the pan, after a little oil, we fry the vegetables reduce tiny squares. Salamos to taste and reserve.
Toast the nuts (except raisins) in the nonstick skillet. Then add couscous for the pan and sauteed vegetables. We remove and finally then add raisins.
Once the dish is just too dry, we could then add extra virgin essential essential olive oil.
Nuts can trigger allergy signs and symptoms in very sensitive people. Furthermore they often produce fermentation inside the intestine, causing wind.